Payroll can be a complicated area – but not if you use our services! You provide us with basic information about your employees and we do all the rest. Whether you have just 1 employee or a 1000, our service will take the strain!
We provide a comprehensive service which is responsive, accurate and confidential. Our service includes:
- Setup of payroll
- Processing of starters and leavers
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, paternity pay, etc.
- Regular wage or salary payments as well as dealing with bonuses, incentive schemes and termination payments.
- An initial review of existing employment contracts and staff handbook to check they are up-to-date with current Law.
- Computer generated payslips
- BACS output file emailed to you or your bank for payment
- Electronic filing of year-end payroll tax returns and in-year payroll forms
- A weekly or monthly summary notification of payroll tax liabilities and payment dates
- Comprehensive payroll reports, by department if appropriate, provided monthly by post or e-mail
- A telephone and email helpline
This is all guaranteed with a 3-working-day turnaround (or less)!
We can also offer you added value services such as:
- Making BACS payments securely to employees
- Making cheque payments securely to employees
- Security payslips posted to individual employees or to the employer
- Private medical or dental healthcare insurance *
- Pension scheme provision *
- Company car provision *
- PAYE health check or audit
- PAYE Dispensations
- P11d Benefit-in-kind forms and calculations
- Remuneration Planning
- Peace of mind insurance against HMRC or EAT challenges
And more!… if you are interested in our services then call 01234 752566 or email email@example.com to arrange a free 1hour meeting.
Get In TouchJonathan Vowles
114 High Street
Tel: 01234 752 566
Fax: 01234 752 577
View business factsheets, calculators, tax rates, allowances, market data, guides and more. Click here
Learn more about us, our background, and read testimonials. Click here