Who is best suited?
Well this frequently changes, but generally speaking the best candidates are:
- Companies with profits in excess of £100,000, especially if they wish to reward their directors and employers in bonuses or dividends;
- Companies about to launch money-spinning new products/services and whose directors wish to protect the profits;
- Property developers looking to shelter trading profits particularly on land without planning permission;
- Companies wishing to acquire commercial properties in excess of £1 million
- Directors looking to release an overdrawn director’s loan account;
- Companies that want to use an asset to pay a bonus to key employees;
- High income earners (e.g. minimum £125,000 pa from any source);
- Couples or individuals making purchases of residential property in excess of £500,000
- Agencies with contractors and individual contractors with earnings in excess of £50,000 pa that are subject to IR35;
Early action is essential; otherwise you may not be able to participate. The reason for this is that we have to follow a process. Also we clearly cannot guarantee that all clients wishing to undertake strategies will be able to do so.
The strategies are also continually evolving so please contact us for the latest updates.
Get In TouchJonathan Vowles
114 High Street
Tel: 01234 752 566
Fax: 01234 752 577
View business factsheets, calculators, tax rates, allowances, market data, guides and more. Click here
Learn more about us, our background, and read testimonials. Click here