OK so you want to start a business. What do you do first? Do you start as a sole trader, a partnership or a company? What things should you be thinking of before starting up? How do you increase your chance of it being a success? If you have any of these questions you have come to the right place. Talk to us and get a great start by doing the right things and avoiding the pitfalls!
Most people who start-up businesses do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business. These factors can often be quite daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help. We can also help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a feasible business.
We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company)
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and this can then be demonstrated to the bank / potential investors.
- Assess your financial requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance.
- Help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc. via our well established network of contacts.
- Carry out registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue or Customs and Excise.
- Set up an internal accounting system which will comply with your statutory requirements.
- We offer the SureStart process, this is a package which we designed to help businesses overcome the hurdles that trip up 80% of new businesses! Click to follow this link for details of our SureStart Service
- Call us for a free initial consultation to find out how we can help your ideas become reality.
Get In TouchJonathan Vowles
114 High Street
Tel: 01234 752 566
Fax: 01234 752 577
View business factsheets, calculators, tax rates, allowances, market data, guides and more. Click here
Learn more about us, our background, and read testimonials. Click here